Armitage (www.armitage.com.hk) is a one of the Hong Kong leading IT service providers and application software developers with CMMI Level 3 Certification. Established since 1972, Armitage employs over 200 IT professionals in HK and the PRC. We provide IT solutions and services including outsourcing & project management, system design and development, system integration and testing, support and maintenance.
You can work with young and creative thinkers in an energetic environment at Armitage. Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career?
Don’t hesitate, join our winning team!
Analyst Programmer/ Associate Systems Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992971
Employer Ref. SA-170111-AW
Responsible for all activities of application design and
- Provides on-going application production support services
- Participates in technical development and product customization activities
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Solid programming experience in J2EE, JSP, Java Script, HTML, XML, CSS, API and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Weblogic, Business Objects Enterprise, Struts, Hibernate, SharePoint and Lotus Domino
- Implementation experience on Enterprise Data Management Solution or Mobile Application is a plus
- Technical knowledge in Oracle-Solaris Server and Window Sever
- Team player with good analytical and communication skill
- Customer-focused with strong problem solving skill
- Good command of both written/spoken English and Chinese
- An energetic team player showing initiative, self-motivated and able to work independently
Our fringe benefits such as : 5-days work, bank holidays, 10-15 days annual leave, incentive bonus, medical insurance, dental care claim, marriage leave, education / training allowance, paternity leave, outstanding staff award, long service staff award, business trip insurance and PRC accident emergency insurance etc...
We value our staff
If you want to take this challenge, please don't wait and send your application with your resume, contact phone no., present and expected salary to our Human Resources Department via JobsDB. For more information about us, please visit www.armitage.com.hk/career.
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purpose.