jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915096
Employer Ref. 112816mn
(Ref Number: jobs@1128a_mn)
Our Client, a US based listed trading company, is now looking for a high calibre for the following position:
Analyst Programmer - ERP(~30K)
- Maintain the smooth running of the Information Technology Division
- Responsiable for ERP system support on and system programming services
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information System or related disciplines
- A minimun of 3 years of experience in MS-SQL, My SQL, .Net, VB, web programming,database administration
- Solid experience in ERP system support and maintanence
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Immediately available is preferred
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bond West Consultants
About Bond West Consultants
Bond West Consultants was founded in the 1990s with the intention of providing an all-in-one staffing solution. Over the years, we have consistently provided professional and effective recruitment services to Multinational and Public-listed Companies in various sectors, such as Manufacturing, Trading, Engineering, Information Technology, Hospitality and Financial Services.
In line with the expansion of the recruitment market in Asia Pacific, Bond West now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing. With a database of more than 1,200,000 candidates, a state-of-the-art client/ candidate management system and more than 200 well-trained consultants, Bond West is well- equipped to provide fast and professional service for our clients. We place great emphasis on a fast and accurate response for all our business partners.