As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
In Hong Kong, we supply contingent and retained recruitment solutions for permanent and contract roles within the following sectors:
* Accounting & Finance
* Banking and Financial Services
* Human Resources
* Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit
* Office Supporting
Visit www.morganmckinley.com.hk to see our latest jobs available. Visit www.morganmckinley.com.hk/CAH to access our resource centre to help you progress your career.
Analyst Programmer- Java-Commercial MNC- Contract (Renewable)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220928
Employer Ref. BBBH658073
My client is a US listed E-commerce company with their technology hub based in Hong Kong. They are now further growing their on-site IT application team to develop their cloud solutions and new technology projects.
- Design and develop a web-based application including the core functions, client-side and front-to-back systems from scratch
- Perform functions enhancement, system deployment, testing and application documentation
- Understand the client's needs and generate technical specifications
- Work closely with the infrastructure team, system architect, business units and vendor
- 3-6 years of hands-on working experience in Java technology, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, html5, and other web services technologies
- Capable in performing system design, application deployment and system testing
- Advanced in PL/SQL in Oracle DB
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and is able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Candidates with more years of experience will be considered for a senior position
Interested parties please apply directly by submitting your CV in Microsoft Word format. Only successful applicants will be contacted. For any inquiry, please contact via 3907 3983.