Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. The company is a regional Mobile Technology and Mobile eCommerce leader specializing in building shopping loyalty communities, SHOPPO, and applying leading-edge technologies in Augmented Reality and Proximity Detection and Indoor Positioning. The company has developed popular Online-to-Offline (O2O) mobile platforms such as SHOPPO and iButterfly. With disruptive O2O solutions as well as patent-pending products and technology inventions, cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing, including the IT ‘Oscars’ World Summit Award Mobile Global Champion and APICTA Winner Awards.
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, catering, retail, property management, travel, and transportation sectors. HSBC 150th Anniversary Banknote AR campaign is one of our award-winning projects.
You can work with young and creative teams in an energetic environment at cherrypicks. 5-day work week and regular, exciting events outside work are our practices, as we believe fulfilling personal life is the motivation for your career success.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
Analyst Programmer - Java Development (5-day work week in Tsim Sha Tsui)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918535
- Design, architect, implementation, deployment and problem diagnosis of Java application
- Work closely with clients and different teammates to achieve project goals, including stakeholder, designer, engineering and QA teams to ensure requirements are met.
- Perform user requirement gathering and client facing
- Prepare documentation on user requirements, system design, test cases and user guide
- Deliver on time, to the standard required and within the constraints of the delivery process
- Communicate proactively on issues affecting delivery
- Higher Diploma or above in computer science, IT or equivalent discipline
- At least 3 years application development with proven design and architecture skills
- Experience in banking/ financial industry is a plus
- Good concept on object oriented programming, networking, database and UI, MVC model and web technology
- Fast learner
- Able to work independently to meet project deadline.
- High level of self-motivation, be well organized with strong analytical & responsible, and good team leader
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese.
- Familiar with SCRUM or Agile methodology
Attractive long term career prospect, along with competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Join us and be part of the award-winning team now!
Interested party, please send your full resume in MS Word with current and expected salary to jobs@cherrypicks. com
Please indicate in the subject line: Job Application – Analyst Programmer (Your name).