Analyst Programmer / Programmer (Java /.NET / WEB)
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920413
Employer Ref. 2361
Our clients is a leading software solutions provider in focusing in providing services to banking and finance sectors. Due to the client’s business expansion, they are inviting high caliber candidates to join their teams to participate in developing and maintaining of our enterprise software solutions.
We are now seeking for an ANALYST PROGRAMMER / PROGRAMMER (JAVA / .NET / WEB)
- Responsible in the data/system design and analysis, system development, integration test, user support and documentation
- Assist Team Leader on project management, team management and vendor management
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Min. 2 year experience in system design and development
- In-depth knowledge in .NET, JAVA, Oracle and SQL Server is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and analytical skill
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Candidates with less qualification and experience will be considered as Programmer
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK HERE to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Victor Leung +852 2986 1996
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.