AGS Group (AGS) is a privately owned executive search firm. Our Top 10 Clients are all Fortune 500 companies in Asia Pacific and US. Out of our clients, most of them are from the consumer industry, which includes FMCG, retail, hospitality, property and the financial services sector and the industrial sector. Other major sectors include technology and pharmaceuticals.
AGS focuses to build "depth" with clients, working with them in more locations and more levels in their organizations, anchored on a give-and-take approach and unrelenting commitment to put clients' interest ahead of ours. We have proved to be efficient since we know the market better: Our number of days to complete assignments is much shorter than that of other international search firms.
To learn more about our recruitment services, please visit our company website:
Analyst Programmer / Senior Analyst Programmer (Permanent in-house) - *Attractive Package*
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998401
Employer Ref. BY/AP
Our client is a prestige Developers in Hong Kong. With their rapid expansion, they are looking for Analyst Programmer/ Senior Analyst Programmer to join their dynamic team.
We have multiple positions available. Successful candidate will be part of our application development team to deliver innovative solutions for our clients. He/she will be involved in collecting user requirements, system analysis and design, system development and testing covering the entire System Development Life Cycle.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or equivalent
- Fresh graduate to 3 years experience in application development
- Good technical skills in One or More Of The Following Areas:
- C#, .NET/ ASP.NET
- Oracle Hyperion, JDE or other financial systems. ERP
- iOS / Android App development
- MySQL / Oracle
- MS.NET with C#
- Visual Studio Development
- Infragistics – NetAdvantage and /or Telerik for ASP.Net
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to learn
- Good inter-personal skills and good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Five-day workweek
- Medical insurance/ Dental insurance
- Attractive remuneration
- Good career path
- On-the-job training
- MPF/ ORSO
- Excellent working environment
- Incentive Bonus
Interested Candidates, please send the CV to Beryl YIP at beryl.yip @agsgroup.com.hk