Analyst Programmer/ Senior Analyst Programmer - Client Server & Web
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919120
Employer Ref. SW/ITD-APCSW/JDB
- Develop and support Internet, Intranet and Client Server applications
- Analyse Web/Client Server related proposals
- Provide helpdesk support in assisting the use of the Internet/Intranet
- Support and maintain the production applications
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on development experience
- Experience in multi-tier application development, preferably with Banking Application exposure
- Good understanding of web development tools and practices
- Solid skills in OO CASE Tools (UML), OO modeling and programming
- A good team player, customer-oriented, and with excellent communication skills
- Be able to resolve development issues independently
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume stating present & expected salary and contact phone number to The Human Resources Manager, 10/F, 161 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong. Please quote the reference.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.ocbcwhhk.com.