Nan Fung Group
We are a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management, property financing and financial investment.
We now invite applications for the following position:
ANALYST PROGRAMMER / SENIOR PROGRAMMER (5-day week)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995945
Employer Ref. AP/IT
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience in application support and development
- Hands-on experience in supporting of Oracle Agile PLM or SAP HCM is preferred
- Knowledge in Oracle Form, Oracle Report and BI Publisher
- Self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as "Senior Programmer"
- Assist in system analysis, system design, prototyping to enhance business processes, operation and information process flow
- Perform program design, program coding, system testing, co-ordinates and support user acceptance test
- Prepare test plan, test cases, test scripts, test environments and test data
- Responsible for gathering user requirements, feasibility studies and developing functional specifications
- Prepare system documentation for on-going support and enhancements
- Report application development project status and progress to the project/team leader
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your resume with salary expected to The Human Resources Manager, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK or by e-mail: hr @ nanfung.com or by clicking “Apply Now” below (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.)
“Nan Fung Group” and “the Group” mean Nan Fung International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.