CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Analyst Programmer / System Analyst (Java)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004825822
- Gather and Analyze user requirements, application development, system design and implementation
- Involve in large scale projects to carry out technical system design and analyze business process and operation flow of software lifecycle execution
- Prepare technical documents for both users and internal reference
- Perform testing and debugging for projects
- Provide user training and system installation
- Degree holder in Computer Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on experience in web-based application development
- Must possess proven experience in handling the full SDLC
- Proficient in Java, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Eclipse, Oracle / Sybase and WebsSphere is highly desirable
- Previous work experience in banking industry will be an advantage; but not essential
- Fast-paced, good analytical skills and detail-minded
- Strong problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via email@example.com.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.