Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst (renewable contract)
Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991943
Employer Ref. 169592
- Carry out project implementations, continuous enhancements and support for enterprise IT applications related to power engineering. These application systems include, but not limited to, work management and plant maintenance systems, safety management systems, IoT technologies and analytics etc.
- Gather and analyse user requirements
- Assist in managing small to mid-sized projects end to end, from requirements review and solution proposal up until deployment and rollout
- Assist in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration and performance
- Evaluate technical feasibilities and resource requirements for IT projects or system enhancements
- Coordinate with users, peers and vendors
- A recognised university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent. Business Analyst certification from HKITPC would be an advantage
- At least 5 years' IT experience in developing or supporting large-scale systems
- Previous experience in .NET, ASP, Visual Basic, SQL Database Server and other Microsoft technologies preferred
- Good spoken and written English is required
- Self-motivated, creative with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good documentation, report writing, and training skill preferred
Interested parties please send your CV (in Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alice Tong by 2819-2981.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
About Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited
Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's premier IT recruitment company with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Jakarta and Australia. Peoplebank specializes in both permanent and contract IT&T recruitment across all vertical marks. Peoplebank is seeking an experienced IT Consultant to join our Hong Kong team in a new and exciting location. We are now URGENTLY looking for high calibre IT professionals to meet with our rapid expansion.