jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993264
Employer Ref. KT1872
About Our Client
Our client, a global retail corporation, is looking for an Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst to join its sizable IT Department.
- Participate in the whole SDLC from collecting user' requirement, system design and analysis, system development, testing, implementation to maintenance
- Provide technical support to system including trouble-shooting
- Ad-hoc projects will be assigned
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min. 3 year working experience in Application/ Web Development
- Solid experience in POS, Oracle, and Java/ .Net
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Apply for this job
Interested parties please email full resume (with expected salary & date available) in word format. For inquiries, you are welcome to contact us at 3183 9880.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Komsearch Talent
About Komsearch Talent
Komsearch Talent Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Komstadt Corporation specializing in providing IT Talent, Executive Search, Professional Recruitment and Contract Outsourcing. Our experienced team of consultants commands a strong focus on servicing multinational corporations in key strategic cities across the Asia Pacific in meeting the demands of our corporate clientele. Apart from a single placement, KomSearch Talent offers a total talent solution for companies looking to expand, reposition, restructure and other HR strategies aligning with true Corporate Synergy.
Partnering with customers across the region, Komsearch Talent is formed by a team of professionals who are able to understand the needs of our customers and fulfilling their requirements. With extensive experience in the marketplace, our consultants aim to provide clients with tailor-made recruiting strategies in a supportive manner every step along the way. Our business is an “Evolving Triangle” that creates the balance between the Candidates, Employment and the Client!
Interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 3183 9880 for any inquiries