Taylor Coulter, established in Australia, offers professional human resources solution in permanent, temporary staffing and outsourcing services. Our Hong Kong office specializes in industries including Information Technology, Banking & Finance and FMCG sectors. Our Consultants are all experienced recruitment professionals in specialized industries who possess strong network and business knowledge to provide the best practice for our candidates and clients.
Our vision is to be recognized as a trusted best practice people solutions partner, offering the most comprehensive range of staffing services in the APAC region.
Analyst Programmer/ System Analyst - .net
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921813
Employer Ref. TC-IT-CK-100911
Our client is a well-known US listed IT company. As a result of expansion, they are they are looking for Analyst Programmer and System Analyst to join their projects.
- Analyze, evaluates and modifies existing complex programs and systems
- Consult with business users in order to analyze and identify problems and recommend solutions;
- Develop test procedures, coordinates testing; prepares program specifications and documentation; verifies test results for new or modified programs.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to Programmers and Programmer trainees.
- Maintain current technical skills and may begin to develop technical expertise, business knowledge, or managerial skills necessary to progress further.
- Prepare change requests and provides production problem support
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in VB.Net, SQL ASP.Net, PHP
- Knowledge in banking and teller system will have advantage
- Experience in the development lifecycle of mid-size or large-scale applications
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Good command in both spoken and written English
To apply for this role, please click the "Apply Now" below and send your full resume by MS word format.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified. Personal data collected by job applicants will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.