Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Analyst, Regulatory Reporting
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991700
Employer Ref. 539969
Working as part of the Liquidity Reporting team, you will be an integral part of the team to ensure the timely, accurate and completeness of our regulatory submissions. In addition, you are expected to be involved in various ad hoc projects as well as liquidity policy interpretation and impact analysis activities from HKMA consultations on liquidity space.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist the preparation and review of LCR daily and monthly submission, under both EBA and local basis.
- Facilitate the ongoing automation on manual process within liquidity team as well as wider finance team.
- Assist the preparation and review of other liquidity regulatory returns, including Intraday Liquidity and Net Stable Funding Ratio.
- Support the engagement with regulator and help on the interpretation on liquidity rules.
- Assist MI commentary and understand daily and monthly business variance.
- Assist management in implementing robust processes and controls to meet external regulatory and internal audit requirement.
- Assist in UAT effort and facilitate system migration. Support project team in the strategic system solution implementation.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong MS Office, Macro, SAS and database skills, experienced in large data manipulation.
- Detailed oriented and control focused
- Knowledge in liquidity policies and HKMA regulatory reporting process
- Sound communication, organisation and interpersonal skills & ability to interact with overseas counterparts and senior management
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.