GCA Professional Services Group Limited
GCA Professional Services Group Limited is based in Hong Kong with business covering the Greater China region and a service network of branch offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chongqing, Harbin, Cairns, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur and London. The Group has six well-established companies: GreaterChina Professional Services Limited (Stock Code: 08193.HK), Greater China Appraisal Limited, Greater China Asset Services Limited (GCAS), Greater China Corporate Consultancy & Services Limited (GCCS), Greater China Capital Limited and Greater China Mineral & Energy Consultants Limited (GCMEC).
Greater China Appraisal Limited
Greater China Appraisal Limited is a subsidiary of GreaterChina Professional Services Limited (Stock Code:8193.HK), providing business and asset valuation, financial risk management as well as business consulting services, with a focus on the Greater China region. Throughout the years, Greater China Appraisal has retained its status as one of the top companies in the field. We understand that people are the most valuable asset and we recognise the importance of recruiting new talents to cope with our continuous growth. We are looking for goal-oriented individuals who have a strong willingness to work as a team. If you believe you are the one, we welcome you to join our team.
Analyst / Senior Analyst (Financial Risk Management)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921806
- Degree from quantitative finance, applied mathematics, financial engineering or similar academic discipline;
- Knowledge in financial derivatives modeling and exotic structured products;
- Excellent numerical sense, research techniques, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience in programming languages like VBA, MATLAB, R, C++;
- Careful, pay attention to details, and dedicated to perform excellence;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin: both spoken and written are essential; and
- Advanced degree, CFA, FRM or relevant professional qualification will be advantageous.
- Assist in providing financial analysis and valuation reports;
- Conduct valuation of financial instruments, such as options, convertible bonds and other structured products;
- Develop and to enhance the modeling for valuation of derivatives; and
- Perform industry and company research
- Report directly to the head / senior members of financial risk management division.
Please send in strict confidence, a detailed resume together with information on your current salary, expected salary and contact telephone number. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.gca-group.com.
Data held by GCA Professional Services Group Limited relating to employment applications will remain confidential and be used only for job application purposes. Applications will be retained for a maximum period of one year.