Bank Of China Group Investment Limited
Bank of China Group Investment Limited (BOCGI) was incorporated in Hong Kong as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bank of China Limited in December 1984. BOCGI is the principal vehicle and platform for the Bank of China’s direct investment and management business. It is also an integral part of the Bank of China in pursuit of internationalization and diversification of its business. Over the years, by exercising its strength as a professional investment platform, it has invested extensively in major infrastructure and key projects in the real estate, industry, energy, transportation, media, hotel and financial service industries. BOCGI has become one of the leading investment firms of its kind in terms of history, managed asset size and business sophistication.
In order to cope with our rapid growth, we are looking for talented individual to join our professional team as:
Analyst/Senior Analyst, Human Resources Division (Ref : A/SA-HR)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830197
Employer Ref. A/SA-HR
- Assist in providing support to designated human resources functions, including compensation and benefits management, staff engagement, employee relations, talent management, reward and performance management, etc;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
- A degree preferably in HRM or related discipline;
- Around 2-5 years of relevant experience, proven hands-on HR experiences in financial industry is preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with all levels of staff;
- Good team player, mature, detail oriented and able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua) ;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Chinese word processing.
To apply, please submit your full resume, including open examinations results, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.