Analytics Specialist (5 Days Work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837279
- Identify data-centric opportunities across the company
- Develop and manage data systems for analysis and reporting
- Work with various API/scripts for data collection from external hardware/software systems
- Deliver dashboards and reports on selected data visualisation platforms
- Analyse data and suggest insights for management decision making
- Ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science or related disciplines
- 1 – 2 years’ experience, Fresh graduates also welcome
- Passion in data analysis and programming
- Good analytics and data mining capability with statistical techniques
- Experience in SQL and data science tools (R/Python/Julia etc.)
- General programming (Java/C++ etc.) advantageous
- Good interpersonal skill with good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua a PLUS)
- A self-motivated team player with business mind, creative minded, proactive attitude and passion with up-to-date technologies
- Reports directly to Group Data Analytics Director
We provide cozy working environment, creative atmosphere and excellent job opportunities to our creative employees to develop and grow with us. Mentorship by Group Data Analytics Director.
We offer attractive remuneration package (5 Days Work, medical & dental medical coverage, travel insurance and other staff benefits) to the right candidates.
Interested parties please provide full CV in MS word format with the current and expected salaries plus availability by pressing the "APPLY NOW" button.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.