Sun Hing Group has been established for more than 70 years and has investments in Hong Kong, mainland China and Canada. We have over 400 employees in Hong Kong and cover a wide range of business areas including investment and property management, third-party logistics (3PL), cargo consolidation, hotel management, insurance brokerage, wealth management, I.T. solutions, conferences and business centre. In Sun Hing, we strive to deliver the same business understanding and enthusiasm with our customers for further development and embrace the challenges in future. For further information, please visit us at http://www.sunhinggroup.com
Sun Hing is a great place to grow your careerand “PEOPLE” is one of our core values. We are now looking for high caliber candidates to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781919
- Design and Develop Android Mobile applications
- Perform System Support and Testing
- Prepare System Documentation
Who we are looking for:
- High Diploma or above in Information Technology or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in application development. Fresh graduate will also be considered for the programmer post
- Hands on experience in HTML5, PHP, Java, Android Development with Android Studio and Eclipse
- Knowledge in IOS Swift, C#, My SQL and SQL Server preferred but not essential
- Good Team Player and Self motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
What we can offer:
- 5-day work week
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- Birthday Leave, Marriage Leave, etc.
- Group Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Education Subsidy / Children Education Subsidy
- Long Service Award
We offer competitive salary, benefits package and ample career development opportunities to successful candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume to us with latest salary and expected salary. Shortlisted candidates will be arranged for interview.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and personal data will be used solely for recruitment purpose. Unsuccessful candidates may be considered for other vacancies in our group. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks shall consider their application unsuccessful and it will be kept for future reference. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed within 12 months.