Named after the Highest Mountain in Taiwan
Determined to be the Best Bank in Taiwan
E.SUN Bank is devoted to its missions, which are building a more comprehensive financial service network, investing more in Taiwan, and reaching into China and ASEAN in order to create a brighter future.
With a solid base in Taiwan and active in handling a wide range of financial transactions in the Hong Kong Branch, we invites high caliber professional for the following position:
Anti-money laundering (“AML”) Manager / Senior Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783584
Employer Ref. HR20160908
- Handle Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") issues for the Bank
- Perform AML functions on an on-going basis, including detection, investigation and reporting of suspicious transactions and/or activities
- Conduct reviews to enhance AML functions of the Bank, and perform AML risk assessments
- Formulate and conduct improvement actions as suggested by internal and external bodies
- Review and comment on the Bank’s policies and procedures from an AML perspective
- Keep track on the latest AML regulatory developments and changes to identify areas for improvements
- Formulate, review and update the AML policies and procedures in line with regulatory requirements
- Promote and develop monitoring systems/tools related to AML compliance
- Provide AML advisory support to the bank
- Liaise with head office, departments, regulators and law enforcement agencies on all AML related issues
- Develop and conduct internal AML training sessions to all staff
- A degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- At least 3-10 years experience in AML monitoring and/or AML Compliance gained from sizable banks
- Familiar with HKMA and SFC regulations, rules and guidelines
- Sound knowledge of banking law and operation, and securities and their operations
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, responsible and teamwork
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua
(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Officer)
We offer attractive remuneration package including five-day work week, double pay, medical insurance coverage, performance bonus, OT allowance, public holiday, excellent career development opportunities and others benefit package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your resume (in both Chinese and English versions are preferred) with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department by "APPLY NOW".
Please visit our website at https://www.esunbank.com.tw/bank/corporate/overseas-branch/overseas-branch/hong-kong for more information.
All information received will be kept in strictly confidential and only for employment related purposes.