Toluna is a leading provider of real-time digital consumer insights, and empowers companies to brainstorm ideas, uncover new business opportunities and answer their questions in real-time. Toluna is transforming the way marketing decisions are made by bringing consumers and brands together via the world’s largest social voting community of nine million members across 49 countries.
This real-time access to consumers is coupled with its state-of-the-art, market research survey and analytics platform. Real-Time Research – Toluna Makes it Real.
Toluna has 18 offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit http://corporate.Toluna.com.
To complete our team and support our growth in APAC, we are looking for an APAC Affiliate Manager in the Supply Acquisition department based in our Hong Kong office
APAC Affiliate Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918417
Responsible for managing all aspects of our digital marketing strategy in APAC for www.toluna.com. From media buying, affiliate management and strategic partnership development to build the panel communities in this region as well as actively improving and growing it’s capacity. This role demands high level interaction with their own team as well as other teams within the organization.
- Development of media partner network
- Significantly grow member base in APAC
- Responsible for the acquisition and growth of Toluna’s online/mobile members in the region
- Identify needs for improvement, establish and execute business plans for the growth and improvement of the member base
- Develop strategic partnerships that are focused on generating new panelists through creative digital marketing display, social media, video, mobile and email channels
- Develop creative concepts designed to increase registration rates, maximize activation rates, panelists’ satisfaction and optimize response levels
- Sourcing, evaluating and recruiting new partners/marketing affiliates in the APAC region
- Maintaining relationships with partners, as well as, motivating partners to improve performance
- Ensure a healthy return on investment on media spending
- Ownership of long term ROI using KPI metrics
- Quantitative and qualitative Analysis
- Maintain detailed reporting that tracks the overall effectiveness of each marketing campaign, profiling campaign, quality and data initiatives
- Analyze the feedback from the help desk and work on solving technical and business issues with R&D and Operations
- Ability to drive projects to completion within established timeframes and utilize appropriate resources.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics for best decision-making
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Technological implementations via APIS
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment independently, taking initiative to follow through and take ownership of all aspects of panel management
- Ability to manage budgets and financial reporting.
- Ability to develop and deliver business and market plans using established frameworks with an understanding of basic business, financial and operational metrics and models.
- Ability to formulate and deliver strategic planning. Proven ability to work in a consultative role with other departments and outside partners.
- Good communication: verbal, presentation, email, written documents.
- Flexibility to take on a variety of tasks as the management team and business require.
- Team focused – Can Do Attitude
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree required, MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience with at least 2 years of relevant Internet, media buying experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint, general comfort with database structures and queries.
- APAC Market Focused Knowledge
Apply online or send your application including an up-to-date CV to our APAC Recruitment team by clicking 'Apply Now' quoting the job title in the subject line. The position is located in TsimShaTsui.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.