jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994655
Employer Ref. 3790060/001
This individual will work independently and support both sales & marketing team and end user around the whole APAC. Medical professional with relevant experience and excellent communication skills who is keen to look for a regional position are suitable for this opening.
My client is one of the top medical technologies firm in the world. Established over 60 years ago, they lead the field with innovative surgical implants and navigation systems. They are currently looking for a medical specialist to support a revolutionary surgical robotic support system. This medical support system will assist surgical assignments with greater repeatability and predictability. This medical professional will have core functions in clinical support and training for the whole APAC.
- Act as the product expert and educator, support local product specialists in key account management and new account development
- Proactively deliver clinical guidance to end users, local trainers, new product specialist on the use of robotic support system, associated equipment, disposables and implants
- Execute pre-operative surgical procedures in conjunction with robotic support system
- Assist the development of sales and marketing plan with goal to increase system usage
- Support robotic support system training courses and surgeon certifications at assigned countries
- Provide assistance to regional & local sales and marketing team via product demonstrations and engage in marketing and clinical conferences
- Bachelor's Degree related to medical, technical or science background
- At least three years of working experience in medical device sector in Hong Kong
- Excellent use of language in both English and Mandarin, other language will be a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate with different medical professionals across various departments and levels of management
- Professional experience in clinical and surgical support
- Able to work independently in fast-paced and professional environment
- Comfortable with constant travel around the region
My client is offering a rare opportunity to support one of the most innovative surgical support system in the world. this candidate will be exposure in different business and medical environment at a regional scale. The selected candidate will enjoy a competitive package.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk