YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group's luxury brands.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivalled client base of more than 2.5 million high-spending customers, 27 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2015 net revenues of €1.7 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
For further information: http://www.ynap.com/
APAC Marketing Assistant (Temporary)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999669
- Perform day to day tasks related to all marketing channels including PPC, Affiliates, Email, Brand Display, Programmatic etc., with the guidance of Marketing Managers
- Execute and monitor the Online, Print, OOH media planning, assets preparation, and tracking
- Gather insights of local market and competitor information under manager’s guidance
- Gather local specific site-experience and/ or customer journey issues under manager’s guidance (pricing, currency exchange, payment, help session, delivery, taxes and duties etc.)
- Support marketing managers in putting together marketing plans, campaign and events recaps, competitive analysis and ROI evaluations
- Adapt global campaign and execute local campaigns related to local retail calendar to drive traffic and sales, formulating emails, messaging resonate with local audience and aim for improved ROI and business results
- Work closely with PR and social media team to drive brand awareness in market with the relevant publication, bloggers and influencers
- Blogger/ Influencer engagement, seeding, relationship building in key markets
- Support and execute customer acquisition events with personal shopping, client relations and PR team where appropriate. Include identifying the opp, briefing in creative, managing production of the event, to on-site management of guests and behind the scene execution of the event
- Support in development of partnership relationships with brands that has affluent customer segments as well as local bank and credit card partnerships
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility and team working ability
- Marketing, PR, Communications related disciplines or other related background
- Experience in a well-structured company, or within media / agency, is a definite plus
- Passion for e-Commerce, and curiosity towards fashion industry
- Contract role