The Zwilling Beauty Group - a member of the German Zwilling JA Henckels AG Group - is a leading manufacturer and distributor of beauty tools and accessories. Our particular focus is to provide retailers and consumers with distinctive ranges of cosmetic, nail, bath and travel accessories. Not only is our reputation built on our brands but also the full service we offer our clients to produce a truly customised private label range.
APAC Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004827480
The company is currently looking for an APAC Marketing Manager for the Zwilling Beauty Group Asia Ltd., located in Shenzhen, China. The Zwilling Beauty Group Asia is part of a diverse family of international beauty tool brands under the the Zwilling Beauty Group umbrella, including Zwilling Beauty, Tweezerman and QVS Global.
The ideal candidate should take over the accounts of the high quality brands Zwilling Beauty and Tweezerman, as well as the QVS mass market brands. The ideal candidate will work in a competent team to link global and Chinese and APAC marketing and brand strategies and will need to communicate with in-house global sales and brand teams, product development and distributor teams to ensure a successful development of the Zwilling Beauty Group brands in the APAC region.
The candidate will report to the APAC Sales and Marketing Director based in Shenzhen.
- Product, Brand and Marketing planning and execution
- Manage 4P (price, promotion, placement, product) in cooperation with sales and brand team
- Handle marketing budget and market research, deal with agencies
- Handle social media, trade and product marketing
- Provide relevant product and brand information to customers (retailers and distributors)
- Plan and execute marketing communication (on-/offline) and promotion (BTL/ATL)
- Train the retailers and distributors on product knowledge
- Cooperate with global brand MGR, PD team and distributor marketing team
- Bachelor degree holder with 5 years of experience in Brand/Product Management
- Experience in sizable MNC firm is desired
- Ideally experience in the beauty business and with beauty retail customers
- Must be able to handle BTL and ATL marketing activities
- China and APAC experience
- Strong planning and execution skills
- High level of communication and intercultural skills (excellent English skills is a must, Mandarin is desired)
- Experience in preparing and controlling marketing budgets
- Travelling within China and within Asia might be required
- Starting date: asap
- Position is located in Shenzhen Futian