The Zwilling Beauty Group - a member of the German Zwilling JA Henckels AG Group - is a leading manufacturer and distributor of beauty tools and accessories. Our particular focus is to provide retailers and consumers with distinctive ranges of cosmetic, nail, bath and travel accessories. Not only is our reputation built on our brands but also the full service we offer our clients to produce a truly customised private label range.
APAC Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832018
The company is currently looking for an APAC Sales Manager for the Zwilling Beauty Group Asia Ltd., located in Shenzhen, China. The Zwilling Beauty Group Asia is part of a diverse family of international beauty tool brands under the the Zwilling Beauty Group umbrella, including Zwilling Beauty, Tweezerman and QVS Global.
The ideal candidate will develop sales in the region for the company’s premium, mass and private label business. The candidate will be part of the APAC sales management team and will work closely with internal teams and external customers and distributors to ensure a successful development of the Zwilling Beauty Group brands.
- Fully responsible to handle all aspects of sales functions to manage existing and to target new APAC customer accounts
- Provide account management to customers and distributors
- Regional strategic planning and strategy development of the Zwilling Beauty Group multi brand product portfolio
- Develop territory and customer sales plans. Implement plans by delivering proposals, following up and getting deals done.
- Report sales performance as required.
- Work with and provide direction to the sales administration and product teams so that account management services are provided efficiently to customers and distributors
- Coach distributors to understand products, promote, get store exposure and achieve sales growth
- Understand markets, competitors and trends in each territory
- Develop budgets for the region and take action to achieve them
- Conduct research to understand new markets and share this information
- Develop new market plan with the Product Team
- Identify market growth opportunities in the region and take prompt action to capture them (incl. trade
- University graduate in Business, Marketing, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years in sales or business development roles, preferably within the beauty industry
- Proven track record of sales growth development in the APAC region
- Management skills and experience to build up and establish relationships with current and potential customers
- Experience in regional strategic planning and strategy development
- Commercial/numerical skills in calculation, analysis, reporting and development
- Ability to travel freely globally without restrictions.
- Communicative and convincing
- Analytical and being able to understand complex processes
- Strong customer service, negotiation and business development skills
- Ability to take the lead as well as follow current processes
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Starting date: asap
- Position is located in Room 3409, Golden Central Tower, Intersection of Jintian Lu and Fuhua Lu, Futian District, Shenzhen
- Regular business trips within Asia are required
- Reporting to APAC Sales Director
Interested parties, please submit application by clicking 'Apply Now'.