Endeavour Search specializes in the recruitment and placement of high quality talents in key positions within the IT, Digital/UX, Management Consulting, Industrial, Medical/Healthcare, FMCG and HR functions.
Our comprehensive regional network and specialized database allows us to perform targeted and accurate searches, covering the Asia Pacific region with our core focus on Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
For more information, please visit our corporate website at www.endeavourasia.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999528
- Develop BizTalk applications to integrate internal and external systems and for processing EDI transactions to support order fulfilment processes. Business transactions, such as Customer Orders, Forecast, Inventory movement, ASN, and Invoice are to be covered.
- Participate SDLC, covering Design, customize, develop, and test BizTalk applications
- Participate in end user or project review meeting to collect and document user / system change requirements and business scenario
- Deliver solution adhering to industry standards and best practices and ensuring timely delivery and high quality
- Work with IT supports and assist troubleshoot production support issues post release deployment
- Report to IT Manager
- Higher Diploma or above in Software Engineering, Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ software development experience in which having 1 year’s experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.Net, and VB.Net
- Knowledge and experience in design and development of solution using a formal SDLC methodology
- Familiar with XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath and related tools
- Familiar with SQL Scripting and knowledge on SQL Server or Oracle
- Knowledge of EDI (EDIFACT or X12 standards) is preferred
- Experience with EDI system development or system implementation is a plus
- Flexibility to adapt readily to changing business needs
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the drive to continually learn and improve
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties, please send your word-format application to Andy Chow (andy(at)endeavourasia.com. For a confidential discussion, please contact (852) 3956 1826. All personal information is used for recruitment purpose only.