jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992518
Employer Ref. AS00041516
- Good Career Prospect
- Attractive Salary Package
- US leading vendor
Our client, the leading Consultancy company is now looking for Application Architect to support the projects:
- Translation of the client's business requirements into specific system, application or process designs including working as a team member with client personnel to identify functional and non-functional requirements and subsequently working on the identification, justification and design of the client's solution.
- Lead team on technical proposal development, solution presentation and subsequent delivery.
- Participates in multiple design activities, from requirements analysis to systems, application and/or process design specification. This role requires technical knowledge of at least one platform, process or architecture.
- Lead the team on solution development and responsible for quality assurance.
- Participate in, and/or be responsible for the creation, harvesting, protection, and reuse of IBM's intellectual capital.
- Participate actively in knowledge sharing activities like communities of practice, and/or other knowledge exchanges.
- University degree in computer science or any other equivalent degree.
- At least 10 years total relevant experience, of which at least 3 years of experience in producing architectures and application design for at least one solution architecture with Full Application Development Life-Cycle experience *Good in designing architecture to meet customer's non-functional requirements and performing OOAD activities
- Have experience in leading a small team for project implementation
- Have fundamental project management knowledge
- Master level in at least one programming language (e.g. Java)
- Prefer having previous IT experience in consulting firm or services vendors
- Prefer having ESB and SOA architecture design/implementation experience
- Prefer having good understanding in infrastructure/platform/information/database technologies
- Prefer having Banking Industry project experience
- Good Problem Solving skill and commercial/engagement support sense
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Contact Ms. Yip at (852) 3103 4365 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number JYI41516 www.ambition.com.hk or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.