Endeavour Search specializes in the recruitment and placement of high quality talents in key positions within the IT, Digital/UX, Management Consulting, Industrial, Medical/Healthcare, FMCG and HR functions.
Our comprehensive regional network and specialized database allows us to perform targeted and accurate searches, covering the Asia Pacific region with our core focus on Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
For more information, please visit our corporate website at www.endeavourasia.com
Application Engineer - Bluetooth / Audio Solutions
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995449
Our client is a US listed Technology Leader in advanced electronics and semiconductor solutions. With APAC business expansion, it is hiring a Principal Engineer to lead / manage wireless & Audio applications development projects across Asia markets
- Designing reference circuits for Audio applications (speaker, headsets, ear-buds)
- Validating and characterizing Audio ADC and DAC performance in voice and streaming music applications using Microchip's Bluetooth Audio SoC
- Defining Bluetooth module features and pin-out for Bluetooth Audio SoC to support Audio applications
- Helping customers (3rd part RF module manufacturers such as OEMs and Original Design Manufacturers) with designing latest Bluetooth Audio modules based on Microchip's Bluetooth Audio silicon chip
- Support customers through complete product development lifecycle from requirements analysis, initial development, system integration, trouble-shooting, and manufacturing support
- Work with multi-site cross functional team including RF, Bluetooth and Software engineers to ensuring timely delivery of features
- Periodically train Microchip's FAE team
- Travel to customer site as required across China, Taiwan and Korea
- 3+ years of experience in design and development of Audio circuits for applications such as Speakers, headsets and ear-buds
- Must have knowledge of board-level factors affecting Codec, DAC and ADC performance
- Must have knowledge of digital interface protocols such as I2S and S/PDIF
- Must have knowledge of system-level performance factors affecting board design, such as ESD
- Knowledge of RF circuit design is a plus
- Knowledge of Bluetooth Audio specifications is highly desirable – Bluetooth 2.1/3.0/4.0
- Strong verbal and written skills in the English language to effectively communicate with a multi-site team
To apply, please send your CV in word document to peter(a)endeavourasia.com or via APPLY button or call Peter at 39561828 for a confidential discussion.