ElectroCraft, Inc., (www.electrocraft.com) is a growth-oriented $80 million global manufacturing company that specializes in highly engineered fractional-horsepower motors and motion products. Utilizing the Lean Business System, ElectroCraft, Inc. (EC) strives to exceed the demands of its sophisticated customers. Its broad range of products is typically applied in OEM applications with thousands of different applications such as medical devices, valve & pump controls, robotics, semi-conductor production equipment, off-road vehicles, military, etc
Application Engineering Manager / Application Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004394603
This position has the responsibility to develop & design motors (Stepping, BLDC), Linear Actuators and motion systems. Work includes design of new product lines and design of individual prototypes to support specific application requirements. The position is located at the ElectroCraft Asia in Zhuhai, China and supports product design center in the USA.
o Lead electromechanical design for manufacturing of motor and motion product lines.
o Manage technical projects pertaining to product changes, introduction of new products and modifications to derivative products.
o Work with customers to assist with their system design.
o Work closely with operation team to ensure project launch in production on time
o Work with operation and commercial team to build and test prototypes
o Understand controls and motor theory to meet application performance requirements.
o Must be able to attend weekly evening meeting on Skype with USA colleagues.
o Must be in our Zhuhai factory minimum 4 days per week.
- Knowledge of motors and motion systems.
- Hands-on experience with electrical controls.
- Demonstrate very good oral and written communications in English language.
- Proficient in project management, planning and scheduling.
- Strong interpersonal skills – with a track record of successfully working with multiple teams inside a multinational European or North American company.
- Computer Skills:
- CAD proficiency
- Proficiency with spreadsheets for engineering use
Education & Experience
- Electro-Mechanical, Motor or Electrical Engineering degree is preferred.
- Project management experience with English language partners or clients.
- 5 -10 years design engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong electro-mechanical design skills with experience in rotating electric machinery design and analysis.
- Some knowledge of linear motion and motion control.
- CE and UL testing and certification experience
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salaries to HR Department by e-mail via “Apply Now” or by post to Rm 1118 Delta House, No.3 On Yiu Street, Shatin, NT HK.
Data collected is for recruitment only.