Neutrik Hong Kong Ltd
Neutrik® is the leading supplier of professional entertainment connector products. The company designs, manufactures and markets audio, video, fiber optic and industrial connectors and interconnect systems.
Our Hong Kong operation acts as hub for Neutrik’s activities in China. Beside of serving our customers in China, Neutrik Hong Kong act as link between Neutrik’s China plant and overseas customers.
We are currently looking for an Application Manager for our Hong Kong office.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920679
Manage Neutrik Hong Kong (NHK) LED products and their application, help sales team to solve all technical questions from customers, developing new wireless opportunities for Neutrik through existing channels, with existing resources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Work in cooperation with NHK Sales Team supporting all sales positions.
- Assist with developing annual sales plans and help sales team identify opportunities.
- Meet annual NHK market segment sales goals and KPI’s assigned by Management.
- Research and provide technical assistance to market team on all technical requirements that are relevant to assigned market segment at NHK.
- Attend assigned trade shows and execute the trade show plans to ensure that market segment objectives are met.
- Assist in the development of presentations and collateral material for sales and training.
- Provide backup technical support for the NHK Product Manager.
- Travel as necessary to accomplish strategies.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year high school or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Development software; Internet software and Database software.
- Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Basic math skills for addition, subtraction, division, multiplication.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Membership in a young and dynamic team
- Membership in a global active company
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow together with the company
Salary: negotiable depending on qualification
In addition, company offers the 13th month pay, incentive year end bonus, medical insurance/MPF benefits after probation period, 5 days work and customized talent development program to right candidate. Please email your CV (with your availability, current salary and expected salary) to by clicking 'Apply Now'.