Infrasys International Ltd. is the leading hospitality IT solution provider with over 5,000 installations across Asia Pacific, North America and the Middle East and our award-winning product – Gourmate® is widely deployed and endorsed by international hotel chains, clubs, theme parks, fine dining restaurants and quick service restaurants. We continue driving for innovation as our core value and strive to provide the best possible customer experience by offering value, relevant technology, customized systems, superior service and support, and differentiated products.
For further information about us, please visit http://www.infrasys-intl.com
Application Programmers (Cloud, Mobile, Enterprise, Web)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995747
Employer Ref. JD/R&D/20160930
We have rolled-out a new product to provide cloud service in hospitality industry. Together with our enterprise products, we need your participation to build the new features and modules on our world-class products including Point-of-sales system, Table Reservation system, Mobile Applications, CRM, Online Payment Integration, Sophisticated Report Analysis Tools, and more.
You will :
- Join the team to build our world-class enterprise-solution application
- Participate in multiple application modules development to widen your exposure in both business knowledge and technical skills including Web applications, Mobile applications, Multi-platform applications, Enterprise applications, Cloud-based applications.
- Receive on-job training to familiar with practical details of application development and operations in hospitality areas
- Work as a team to contribute on application development, software support, and application implementation
- Learn and grow to be application development expert in both technical and management aspects
- Work with the global teams (sub-offices in China and South-Asia, and our global dealer network) to build the applications for the customers all over the world
You should have / be :
- Degree holder in Computer Studies or related disciplines
- Hands on experience in at least 2 of following technical skills
- Web-development skills : PHP, jQuery, PHP application development framework
- Enterprise Application skills : Java, C
- Mobile Applications : Android, iOS
- Web-based Report Analysis Tools
- System Programming Skills : Socket Programming, Multi-threading Programming
- SQL Database Programming Skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation and can work independently under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage.
We offer :
- Competitive remuneration package
- 5-day work week
- Medical Benefit
Interested candidates please send your full CV with date of availability and expected salary in Microsoft Word / PDF by clicking "Apply Now"