Application Specialist (Ref: HRD-R143-16-JD)
Siemens Healthcare Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915891
Employer Ref. HRD-R134-16-JD
The successful candidate will take the responsibility of increasing customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality application education and support to customer for high-end healthcare systems. The primary responsibilities include:
- On-site customer education on Siemens healthcare systems, including turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for standard systems and applications.
- Customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, including adjustment of system parameters and image and signal quality troubleshooting.
- Implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio.
- Professional application support to quickly process and resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints, including error diagnosis and repair, trouble shooting.
- On-site sales and educate and expand offerings, including lead generation, application consultancy and sales.
- Sales support, e.g. product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies, publications.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- University degree in Radiology, Engineering, Physics or equivalent disciplines
- At least 3 years of clinical experience in Ultrasound, General Radiographic and Mammographic equipment. Working experience with Siemens systems preferable
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Good coaching and mentoring skills and good team player
- Initiative, result and quality orientation
- Well-versed in all MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking 'Apply Now' to submit your application or by fax to (852) 2583-3328 or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
22/F, AIA Kowloon Tower,
100 How Ming Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Siemens Healthcare Limited
About Siemens Healthcare Limited
No matter what your professional goals may be, it's a tradition at Siemens to promote excellent work and to develop talent further. To stay as one of the leading innovators in the Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors, we are looking for people from all kinds of professions, who want to make their next move.