Established in 1999, NetDimensions (AIM: NETD; OTCQX: NETDY) is a global provider of performance, knowledge and learning management systems.
NetDimensions provides companies, government agencies and other organizations with talent management solutions to personalize learning, share knowledge, enhance performance, foster collaboration, and manage compliance programs for employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
Recognized as one of the top-rated learning technology suppliers in overall customer satisfaction, NetDimensions has been chosen by multinational organizations worldwide including ING, Cathay Pacific, Chicago Police Department, Delphi Automotive, and Travelex.
NetDimensions is ISO 9001 certified and NetDimensions hosted services are ISO 27001 certified.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831845
NetDimensions is seeking an Application Support Specialist to join our global Client Services team. As a member of the Client Services team, you will assist our 4 million users around the world in getting the best usage of our award-winning NetDimensions Talent Suite application.
The successful candidate will have experience in application support roles with responsibilities including answering “how to” questions, investigating application errors and modifying data using SQL.
We believe that the Client Services Team is one of the most rewarding roles in this company. This position provides excellent training and advancement opportunities. We consistently help you to grow your skills and develop your career. We love creative people and are looking for a candidate with great experience to join our team as a key contributor.
The Application Support Specialist reports to the Global Client Services Manager.
This position is based in Hong Kong.
Working hours: 10AM to 7PM HKT, from Monday to Friday.
- Provide application and technical support via phone, live chat, emails and/or Case Management System (Zendesk)
- Ensure end-to-end client experience and provide a single point of contact for the client; engage other resources to resolve issues that are beyond your skill level
- Manage support issues or requests using Client Services processes, inline with Client Services Objectives
- Create a positive client support experience and build strong relationship through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely response, resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress and handling client in a professional manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 1 year of application support experience is required
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Proficiency in SQL with joins and debugging at the SQL level
- Have experience with 3rd party application integration, XML data import/export, software upgrade process; Java programming experience is an advantage
- Willingness to learn new technologies and tools
- Puts new knowledge, understanding, or skill to practical use on the job; further learning through trial and error
- Exposure in dealing with international clients is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and trouble-shooting skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong self-motivation
We offer attractive salary package, medical scheme, a five-day work week, and friendly work environment. Interested parties, please send your CV with your current and expected salary to our HR department.
Please visit our website on http://www.netdimensions.com