GlobalExec, a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Human Resources Management, is one of the most successful and fast growing total human resources solution providers in Asia. We specialize in industries including Banking & Finance, Information Technology, Commerce, FMCG, Retails and Manufacturing sectors. Clienteles include major Banks, IT Vendors and Global 1,000 Companies. Our Consultants are all experienced professionals in specialized industries who possess strong business acumen and commercial awareness hence able to deliver our best practice at all time.
Suite 1710-12, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3551 9300 Fax : (852) 3551 9400
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable)
Website : www.globexec.com
Application Support Analyst (Ref. No.: 20977)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994570
Employer Ref. 20977
Our client, a financial institution is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Responsible for daily operation and maintenance of IT systems and application.
- Business applications implementation services from requirement study, system configuration, system testing, deployment, user training to go-live support.
- Review IT initiatives on technology risk perspective and establish & implement remediating security controls.
- IT change management, Incident logging and reporting.
- Handle Ad hoc assignments as requested.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in application support in financial institute.
- Experience in financial trading system (front-end, middle office and back-end), settlement system and market data facilities such as Bloomberg, ETNet, AMS/3, SharpPoint, CCASS, DCASS etc.
- Experience in system testing and deployment for financial trading system, web and mobile application.
- Knowledge in system maintenance including network, firewall, VMWare, Blade & SAN, Windows Server & Linux Server.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese (Putonghua) and English.