jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832473
Employer Ref. 3689430/001
This is an excellent opportunity for an Application Support Analyst, you will be reporting to the Assistant IT Manager and be providing support for trading applications in the Equities market.
Our client is a Multinational Investment Firm based in Hong Kong and to cope with its growing demands, they are currently looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team.
- Provide support for trading applications
- Resolve and track production problems as well as deal with daily requests from users
- Report problems and requests back to developers
- Perform system QA testing, deployment and upgrade
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Previous experience in IT support, preferable in a trading or financial services environment
- Proficient in T-SQL and MS SQL database
- Knowledge of .NET C# programming and Excel VBA
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Permanent Headcount
- Growing Team
- Dynamic Working Environment
- Excellent Career Prospect
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Athena Tam on +852 2848 9543.
About Michael Page
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.hk