Application Support Lead (Unix/Linux/Windows)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783710
A Global Consultancy is looking for Application Support Lead to join their practice to provide first class service to their customers by providing both on-site and remote support to users, whilst maintaining strong relationships.
You will be working closely with other regions, ensuring any incidents that require continued focus are handed over between regions. This is a pivotal role for support and is empowered to ensure that incidents are correctly managed and resolved.
- Onshore liaison between the client and our offshore support team to provide application outsourcing services
- Coordinate with application delivery team in meeting clients Service Level expectations for application services
- Management of day-to-day operation for application services
- Coordinate with delivery team for the resolution of critical application incidents in a timely basis
- Work with client for the development resource management, coordinate with offshore team for the team ramp up if required
- Identify the improvement area and coordinate for the continuous improvement
- Degree holder preferably in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience on Software development cycle and project management
- Application outsourcing and maintenance support experience is a MUST
- Knowledge of software quality process
- Strong client facing skills
- Experience on working with offshore development team
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin speaking will be a plus
For more information please contact Nicola Cheng +852 3473 3250 or to apply immediately send your CV to nicola.cheng AT teksystems.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter
About Aston Carter
Aston Carter is a leading global recruitment company specialising in providing high calibre contract and permanent staff to wide range of organisations. The Hong Kong office specialises in IT, Finance & Accounting, Audit, Compliance and Risk professionals to industries as diverse as Airline, Banking & Financial Services, Consulting, Government, Logistics, Systems Integration, Technology Vendor and Telecommunications.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter has spent 16 years developing the knowledge and skills to enable it to deliver top talent and become a leading staffing services provider around the world. Aston Carter has been established in Hong Kong since 2008 and supplies highly specialised staff to some of the world's leading firms in the region.
For more information on Aston Carter Hong Kong please visit www.astoncarter.hk