Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Application Support Specialist / Lead - 50K
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916648
Employer Ref. 91M0076411
About the company
Our client is one of the top-tier global IT consultancy firms, who aims to target the best talents to join their group in creating a better technology future.
- Handle the request or incident case by ticketing system
- Resolve and track production problems as well as deal with daily requests from users
- Perform system QA testing, deployment and upgrade
- Oversee supporting work for all IT applications including, mobile, AS/400, Windows, CRM, Salesforce , Business Intelligence, distribution systems etc.
- Analytical and strong in troubleshooting and problem-solving, familiar with incident support andapplication development lifecycle
- Resolving short-term/long-term issues to meet KPIs and SLAs on systems performance & turnaround time.
- Working with Project Managers in estimating running cost of IT systems
- Managing technical issues & minimizing risks on repeating/major incidents
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalence
- Experience in supporting multiple enterprise-level platforms or web/mobile applications
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
- Hands-on experience in supporting business users
- 4 years of experience in IT Application/ Production support