Hong Kong Television Network Limited (HKTV) is a Hong Kong listed company (SEHK : 1137).
Established in 1992, the Group possesses extensive and successful experience in telecom market liberalization, popularizing advanced technology and applications. The Group strives to expand its foothold to the multimedia and TV industry.
Riding on our content library together with strong brand presence in Hong Kong, we are now developing various business models to build a 24-hour “e-Shopping Mall" providing a one-stop shop platform to people in Hong Kong, including entertainment, online shopping, delivery service and impressive customer experience.
For details on the Group’s Talent Management policies, please refer to http://www.hktv.com.hk/.
Applications Development Programmer (iOS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837414
Employer Ref. AD-ADPI-1610-JDB
Working with a highly dynamic and innovative team to create new online “shoppertainment” experience via HKTVmall app
- Develop and maintain HKTVmall iOS app
- Work with user to implement new functions and features on HKTVmall apps
- Work closely with User Experience Designer ensure apps are user friendly
- Work with backend team to define API for app to use
- Testing of Apps to ensure the UI consistence between Android and iOS
- Prepare documentation following the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Be good and cheerful team player with different teams internally and externally
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Be passionate about new technology and able to work independently
- Bold, organized, detail oriented, flexible, self-motivated, and responsible even in a deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of Swift, Objective C and iOS Apple API
- Knowledge on server end such as JSON, XML, RESTful API, etc.
- Experience on SVN, Git, web view would be an advantage
- Innovative and strong analytical skill is preferred
- Immediate available is desirable
*Fresh graduates are welcome
We offer attractive remuneration package to the high caliber candidates. If you have the drive and passion to grasp this challenging career opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the Position and Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring company and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement.