jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919838
Employer Ref. 3688300/001
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for an all-rounded regional exposures in handling accounts receivables and collections with one of the leading publishing company based in UK.
Our client is a prestige, world-renowned publishing company with headquarter based in UK. Its publications are widely sold around the different continents and their studies are often referred as education materials. Their regional accounting team for Asia Pacific is based in Hong Kong. They are now looking for someone with interest in developing as an AR Specialist to grow with the business.
- Prioritise accounts and perform cash collections
- Assist in credit controlling and ensure good level of service is provided
- Prepare AR and debt related reports
- Perform credit check for customers when needed
- 1-2 years or above relevant experience
- Hold High Diploma / Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience using ERP system is preferred
- Regional exposures
- MNC working environment
- Year-end bonus and other incentives
- Annual leave
- Excellent remuneration package
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cherrie Hui on +852 3602 2439
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk