Hong Kong Interbank Clearing Ltd
Our Company is jointly owned by the Hong Kong Association of Banks and the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. We provide various services to banks and financial institutions covering interbank real-time fund transfer, debt securities clearing and settlement, and interbank cheque and electronic clearing and settlement. We are looking for a suitable candidate to take up the following job position:
Architect / Senior Specialist / Specialist I (Application Development) - Web Application
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784041
- Development of strategic business initiatives as well as maintenance of existing application systems
- Participate in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and implementing computer programs
- Produce necessary documentation whenever applicable
- Analyse and define user requirements
- Design and develop systems specifications
- On call for emergency production incidents and provide fire fighting support
- Over 10 years' mission-critical system development experience preferably in the financial sector for Architect (Application Development); over 5 years’ experience for Senior Specialist (Application Development); over 3 years' experience for Specialist I (Application Development)
- Strong schema design and DB2 DBA background are desirable for the roles related to database design
- Good technical writing skill and prior working experience in banking is preferable
Interested parties please send your curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salaries, and the contact phone number to the Human Resources Division, 25/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. The information collected will be accessed by our authorized personnel only. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for six months for possible future job matching, and will be destroyed after the expiry of six months.