Archive Manager/Archive Coordinator (Up to 32k)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995471
Employer Ref. 3800910/001
Looking for an Archive Manager/Archive Coordinator to join a Global Business Organization in HK to support the office.
Our client is a Global Business Organization in Hong Kong, specialized in several business sectors. They have a strong presence in different industries and worked with many reputable clients. Their office is in Quarry Bay. Our client is currently looking for an Archive Manager/Archive Coordinator to help with their information and archive management in Hong Kong.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in collate, categorize and archive multimedia, documents and artefacts
- Draft policies and procedures for setting up the digital library
- Support the collation and development of visual presentation of the archive
- Perform quality assurance and liaise with third-party vendors and internal staff
- Perform any ad hoc duties as needed
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience of Information Management (Candidate with less experience will be considered as Archive Coordinator)
- Degree / High Diploma holder in related discipline
- Proficient in IT skills - Photoshop, MS Office
- Good command in English and Mandarin, both written and oral
- Presentable, cheerful and strong sense of responsibility
- Preferably Immediately Available / with Short Notice Period
- 5-day work week, 9:00 am - 6:00pm
- Friendly Working Environment
- Sizeable Company
- Office Location: Quarry Bay
- 3-year Contract
- Up to $32K
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact May Wu on +852 3602 2414.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk