AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Area Manager / Assistant Store Manager / Sales Supervisor / Senior Sales Associate
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004814498
Employer Ref. AJR-2496
On behalf of our fashion / footwear retail clients, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the positions of Area Manager / Assistant Store Manager / Sales Supervisor / Senior Sales Associate
- Manage overall daily retail shop operations
- Lead the sales team to achieve optimum sales and profits targets
- Keep abreast of the sales trends and ensure sufficient stock on hand
- Responsible for staff planning, coaching, training and development
- Monitor the overall sales performance and service quality of the team
- Achieve sales target and provide excellent customer services to customers
- Assist in store operations and daily housekeeping of merchandise
- Degree preferred with retail sales experience gained from accessories / apparel / footwear / fresh food / lifestyle retail
- Minimum 2 to 5 years' relevant experience in district operations / retail chain store management required for managerial grade
- Energetic, responsible, enthusiastic and customer oriented with pleasant personality
- Good leadership skill, communication skill and analytical skill
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (included Putonghua)
- Hands-on experience in PC applications of MS Office
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please click APPLY NOW to submit a detailed resume in MS WORD format, quoting Reference No. AJR-2496, including availability, present and expected salary.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.