Area Sales Manager - Large Fleets and Management Companies, Commercial Aviation
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004919078
Area Sales Manager – Large Fleets and Management Companies
Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, this position is responsible for growing revenue at large fleet corporate aircraft operators as well as Business Aviation aircraft management companies. This individual will be responsible for working with Area Sales Managers across Honeywell’s product and service lines to attain annual operating revenue targets as well as continuously foster opportunities for sales growth.
- Achieve double digit annual revenue growth at assigned accounts
- Drive change management within Honeywell to produce programs with high value propositions for these market segments
- Build deep relationships within assigned accounts and become a trusted advisor for Honeywell’s products and services.
- Act on the customer’s behalf as an advocate to assure customer has best possible experience when interacting with Honeywell.
- Continuously educate the customer on Honeywell’s hardware and services to help customers understand the full portfolio of the Honeywell offering.
- Coordinate with Area Sales Managers and sales specialists on individual sales opportunities to work as a team to win new business on the entire portfolio of Honeywell’s product and services.
- Work with the Honeywell dealer network and associated Honeywell Area Sales Manager as required to perform aircraft upgrades and enroll in aftermarket services that drive account growth
- Coordinate with the Customer & Product Support team to resolve any technical issues that arise so you can maintain a growth focus.
- Work with the Sales Excellence team for all SFDC related inputs, deal approvals and sales training
- Daily engagement with senior management at assigned accounts, business jet owners, as well as frequent internal Honeywell meetings / briefings at the CEO level
- Provide input to Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and STRAP process
Experience & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree (industry equivalent qualification plus demonstrated experience in sales considered)
- Minimum of 6 years of Commercial Aviation industry experience with a track record of sales success and/or a hunter mentality to increase top line performance
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of connectivity products and services and associated value propositions
- Well rounded knowledge of aircraft avionics and/or mechanical systems with ability to clearly articulate the value proposition for Honeywell products and services
- Good knowledge of competitor’s products and services
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Honeywell Ltd
About Honeywell Ltd
Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macrotrends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do.