graphialBRANDS - the company that set the standard for environmental graphics in Hong Kong is now pioneering the development of spatial branding.
With some of the largest and most prestigious projects in China, the Asian region, graphia|BRANDS is looking forward to another year of dynamic growth as the leader in this dynamic, multi-disciplinary field.
To cope with our fast business growth and expansion, we are searching for highly motivated and talented professionals who are ambitious, who have the confidence to take responsibility for major projects, and who have the desire to push the envelope in search of innovative solutions.
Art Director / Creative Designer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831778
CHALLENGES AND BENEFITS
- Non-static working environment comprises of outdoor experiences and indoor studio works;
- Prestigious projects working with reputable local and international clients and consultant teams;
- 5 days work, medical scheme and attractive salary for the right candidates;
- Thriving and growing organization with enormous opportunities.
- Assist the Creative Director to lead design teams as well as handling projects of his/her own for a wide spectrum of design projects from creative concept to implementation;
- To strategize and design environmental graphics and way-finding signage design projects;
- To handle strategic place branding and supporting corporate design/marketing collateral design works;
- To be responsible for the art directions of project designers assigned to you by person or by projects; contribute to the training and mentoring of new staff as requested and required;
- Participate in client presentations;
- To attend internal and external design project meetings within and outside of Hong Kong, including attending necessary site meetings with clients, other consultants or contractors for the assigned projects;
- Occasional travel to major China cities.
- Design diploma or degree in Communication/Information Graphics or Interior Design; other associate art and design knowledge will also be considered;
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in senior design posts;
- Architectural/ interior/ environmental graphics and signage or exhibition design working experiences is an advantage;
- Proven innovative and creative problem-solving skill;
- Strong graphic sense and visualization/rendering ability and can think three dimensionally;
- Self motivated and capable of handling and supervising projects independently from concept design to project completion;
- Proficient in Illustrator, CorelDraw and Photoshop; InDesign, Flash, Powerpoint, AutoCAD and other 3D rendering software is an advantage;
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Apply with resume and expected salary to the General Manager, Graphia International Ltd., 19/F Tung Sun Commercial Centre, 200 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.