Kam Pui Enterprises Ltd
( A member of Popular Holdings Limited)The World Publishing Company and Seashore Publishing Company were both established in rapid succession in the early 1950s and 1960s. They published periodicals such as Children of the World, Teenagers of the World, World Photography and Abstracts from Nanyang, among others. Among the periodicals, Women and Family was the most popular. These magazines witnessed and reflected Hong Kong's rapid economic development and social transformation.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994446
- Design graphic materials including cookbook, leisure and entertainment books
- Responsible for the design scene and photography
- Handle pagemaking completes to the outputs
- Work closely with production team and provide art reviews and comments when needed
- Perform ad hoc assignments as requested
- Diploma or above in graphic design or equivalent qualifications
- At least 1 years of working experience in design field, well-versed in publishing with strong sense of color and fabrication creativity
- Knowledge in photo retouching on printing
- Skilled in graphic design software, Photoshops, InDesign, Illustrator in Mac platform
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer excellent career development opportunities to unleash your potential, competitive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, comprehensive medical scheme, staff training and activities, discretionary bonus and staff purchasing discount.
Interest parties, please simply click "Apply now" to submit your application with full resume stating current & expected salary and the availability for reporting duty.
You are welcome to visit our website to know more about us: http://www.popularworld.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely for employment related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.