Asset Management - Insto/Wholesale Fund Sales (Director/VP)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922606
Employer Ref. ACUG-332002
- Lead or assist in identifying business opportunities, following up on sales/marketing related leads and initiatives and handling client relationship
- Establish good relationship with major regional distribution channels, both onshore and offshore Greater China.
- Carry out sales and marketing seminar / activities to capture business opportunities and grow the Company's AUM for various products and services (including public and private funds, discretionary accounts, investment advisory and MPFs)
- Handle client communication and documentation with institutional investors and distribution channels in an efficient and effective manner
- Prepare ad-hoc sales reports and presentations with quality and in a timely manner
- Promote company brand name and corporate image
- 7 - 10 years' of relevant experience in funds distribution or customer services in financial institutions
- Experience in a sales or business development role in asset management companies is a plus
- Good knowledge of financial products and markets is required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and good presentation skill
- Full Profficiency in both English and Chinese (Reading and Writing is a must)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.