Redpath Partners Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994769
- Based in Tokyo, Japan
- Requires an experienced Asset Manager
- Experienced in commercial asset management
A Hong Kong based real estate investment business with significant investments globally have entered the Japan market. They require an experienced Asset Manager with a strong understanding of Japan commercial properties and their operations, to support the Hong Kong asset management team on the ground in Tokyo.
Responsibilities will include;
- Manage and oversee a large commercial property
- Monitor and evaluate the assets’ performance with a specific focus on revenue and costs with the ultimate goal of maximizing asset value
- Implement value added plans over assets
- Provide tenant and service provider management
- Provide leasing and property management for the asset portfolio
- Support as the business’ footprint grows in Japan.
- A university degree holder
- 7-10 years’ solid experience in real estate asset management
- Hands-on experience in handling Japan commercial real estate projects (office & retail)
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a dynamic fast-moving environment
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English in addition to being a native Japanese speaker.
For further details, please contact Alice alice(at)redpathpartners.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Redpath Partners Limited
About Redpath Partners Limited
Redpath Partners is a recruitment agency that focuses solely on providing services to the Property, Construction and Oil and Gas industries.
The impetus to establish the business was born out of a belief amongst the founders that the industry is in need of a consultancy relationship that can act in 'true partnership'. This belief has been reaffirmed by the continual feedback from global property, construction and oil and gas markets over the last ten years, as well as from the professional opinion of one of the most experienced management teams in this field.
Partnership drives our actions and accomplishments, it is achieved through trust and total understanding of each stakeholders goals. It brings with it the power of all parties working toward the same outcomes.
With offices in both Australia and Asia and relationships spanning Europe and North America our ethos of partnering at all levels brings a unique sense of value and recruitment professionalism to the property, construction and oil and gas industries.