Assistant Account Manager
Gemini Personnel Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920351
Employer Ref. SCY
Our client is a UK-based company that operates in around 80 countries with an annual turnover of £48m and 650 employees.Originally their service was for business class passengers of a well-known airplane company. 4 years ago, they have merged a market leader in US. Now they are stably growing in Asia market and positioning themselves of the top tier premier service provider. They are looking for a right candidate to join the winning team.
- To provide advice to customers regarding their requirements and to prepare cost estimates and bookings where necessary
- To respond to customer queries/ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Developing customer relationships with ability to build up relationship network at top level
- Assist with the preparation of billing information and processing of credit card transactions
- To be flexible and assist the team with ad hoc projects where necessary
- To identify and progress potential sales opportunities relating to customer needs where appropriate
- Handle and deal with service issues in a timely and monitor all work process of CS team
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experiences in multinational corporation/ event / tourism field is preferred
- Proactive with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem identifier and solver, outgoing, good team player and work under pressure
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Account Executive
- Full range of benefits
- 5-day week
- Work location in Kwun Tong
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Gemini Personnel Limited
About Gemini Personnel Limited
Established in Hong Kong in 1983, Gemini Personnel is a leading provider of human capital solutions with offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Bangkok and Singapore.
We work with our clients across a range of industries to secure the top talent in Asia for Temporary, Permanent, Executive and Interim Management assignments.
Outside of recruitment we also provide our clients with payroll management, outplacement, coaching and training support services.