Aon Services Hong Kong Limited
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Through its more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, Aon unites to empower results for clients in over 120 countries via innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. Aon has been named repeatedly as the world's best broker, best insurance intermediary, reinsurance intermediary, captives manager and best employee benefits consulting firm by multiple industry sources. Visit www.aon.com for more information on Aon and www.aon.com/manchesterunited to learn about Aon's global partnership and shirt sponsorship with Manchester United.
Assistant Account Manager – Commercial & Retail
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782743
- Providing broking services to existing portfolios of corporate clients on general insurance;
- Exploring business opportunity on new business and penetration;
- Performing client servicing including handle customer enquiries in policy administration and insurance programme;
- Providing support to the superior in renewal including but not limited to re-marketing exercise, preparing renewal reports, closing, cover note, insurance register and other relevant documents to clients and underwriters;
- Working closely with claims department to ensure a prompt and equitable settlement to the Insured;
- Providing support in ad hoc projects
- Tertiary education or above with 5 years working experience in the general insurance field;
- Holder of professional qualifications like ACII or ANZIIF is a definite advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Organized, self-motivated and being a good team player
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Japanese is an advantage
- Good command of computer software including Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits. Interested parties please send your full resume with current salary, expected salary and reference code to Human Resources Department by email or by fax to 2506-1169 or by post to HR Manager, Aon Hong Kong Limited, Room 3909, 39/F, Tower 1, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, for interview.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.