Whirlpool Southeast Asia Pte is a subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation in U.S. We are the industry leader in the manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. Our products are sold in more than 170 countries around the world.
Whirlpool believes increating innovative solutions and products to meet our consumer needs. We have been recognized as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies by Business Week magazine and the Boston Consulting Group. Additionally, we have been consistently ranked as one of the Top 20 Companies for Leaders by Hewitt Associates andone of the World’s Most Respected Companies by Fortune magazine.
Currently, we are offering an exciting career opportunity to join us as:
Assistant Accountant (Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780413
- Report to Senior Finance & HR Manager;
- Liaise with overseas shared service centre on daily finance operation
- Support monthly closing, annual budget plan and update forecast as required;
- Perform financial analysis for business
- Follow up related issue in Account Receivable and Account Payable;
- Liaise with auditors and maintain/implement proper control system in compliance with corporate standard
- Coordinate administrative activities and project implementation
- Degree-holder in Finance, Accounting or other Business discipline;
- 5+ years relevant experience in sizable MNC organization is definite advantage;
- Able to handle full set of accounts independently;
- Advanced technical skills in Excel and ERP (SAP preferred);
- Detail oriented, excellent analytical, communication andproblem solving skills;
- Committed and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Good command of written and spoken English; familiar with Mandarin.
- Contract Period: From October 2016 to February 2017