Hotel Bonaparte by Rhombus
Rhombus Group is an award-winning hotel management company currently managing Hotel Panorama by Rhombus, Hotel LKF by Rhombus, Hotel Bonaparte by Rhombus and Hotel Pennington by Rhombus in Hong Kong, and Rhombus Park Aura Chengdu Hotel in Chengdu, China. Rhombus is poised for growth on an international scale as we continue to be the pioneer of excellent and versatile hospitality products and services on a worldwide basis.
Rhombus cares and is committed to continuously delivering excellence combined with versatile services and products to our Owners/Investors and Guests, while providing varied opportunities and continuous career development for our Employees.
Rhombus Group is committed to Excellence and this can only be achieved by our people resources. We encourage continuous training, professional development, mentoring and sustainability by way of internships in a pleasant working environment. If you are tenacious, and aspire to join an internationally diverse team of hoteliers, Rhombus would like to speak with you!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781312
- Handle full set of account using Opera and Sun
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- To prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- Produce budgeting reports on timely basis, compare the actual results versus budgets and obtain explanations.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual audit reports.
- Handle daily accounting duties including data input, prepare voucher, issue cheques
- Prepare Balance Sheet schedules, bank reconciliation as well as the month end closing.
- Assist in dealing with the external auditor and tax adviser in relation to statutory audit and tax matters.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
- University graduate/Diploma in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Member or student member of HKICPA/ACCA is definitely an advantage
- Min. 2 years' relevant experience, preferably in hotel industry or MNC company
- Analytical mind, detail-oriented, flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skill, independent and proactive
- Proficiency in using MS Office, MS Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of Opera and Sun is a plus
- Immediately available candidates are preferred
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits including Meal allowance, Medical Insurance with Dental coverage etc.
Only shortlist applicants will be notified. All personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and be used only for consideration of positions applied and future vacancies of the company.