A well-established logistic company is looking for an Assistant Accountant to cope with their business expanding needs. The successful candidate will be flexible, bright, with strong analytical and communication skills.
Report to the Finance Director, you will be preparing reports for financial analysis. You have to provide support on preparation of forecast and budget analysis. You will assist in workflow and data accuracy improvement as well as assist in performing of investment / Capex analysis. It is also your responsibility to support ad-hoc projects when required.
• University degree major in Accounting, Finance or Statistics.
• Qualified accountant (CPA or at equivalent) preferred with at least 4 years relevant experience with MNC
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
• Outgoing personality, efficient, responsible, well-organised, and able to work under pressure
• Proficiency in MS office applications
For further details please contact Mandy at +852 2526 8116 or send us your details to mh(at)charlottefrank.com
Job Code: MH/10725
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only